Bhasha Bharati is a non-Government Institute celebrating 30th year of its foundation. The teaching at the institute is based on the fastest language teaching technique developed by its founder Professor Vishwanath Mishra. Before starting Bhasha Bharati Professor Vishwanath Mishra worked in Banaras Hindu University at the department of Hindi as an expert of linguistics, Hindi language and literature. For 20 years he headed the Hindi diploma section for foreign students at the department of Hindi. Bhasha Bharati started in the heart of Varanasi city and later in the year 1998 it expanded to New Delhi.
Since 1998 Bhasha Bharati New Delhi has been teaching Hindi to non-Hindi speaking Members of Parliament, foreign diplomats, multi-national company executives, researchers, journalists and other individuals.
Bhasha Bharati is the only non-government institute in India that has honor to conduct Hindi classes for members of Parliament inside the parliament house. The institute runs Hindi classes during the parliament sessions for non-Hindi speaking members of parliament. All classes are organized by Bureau of Parliamentary studies and training. Bhasha Bharati has proud to have taught Hindi to
- Former President of India Late Dr. K. R. Narayanan
- Former Speaker of Lok Sabha Late G. M. C. Balayogi
- Former Union Minister Late Sri Ananth Kumar
- Former Governor of Maharashtra Late Sri C. Vidyasagar Rao
- Former Leader of Telugu Desam Parliamentary Party Late Sri K. Yerrannaidu
- Former Minister of state in the central Govt. Sri O. Rajagopal
- Former Minister of state in the central Govt. Sri Pon Radhakrishnan